It’s THAT time of year when everyone starts getting sick. Especially with all these crazy viruses being passed around, I want to make sure I am arming myself with the right things to boost my immunity.
This drink is CRaZY delicous, and I will admit that some of the ingredients may sound nasty. I was so scared at first, but I am shocked at how yummy it tastes.
How to make this yummy drink:
– Fill glass with 1/2 cup of cold, purified water
– Add 1 tsp of ginger powder
– Add 2 tbsp. of lemon juice
– Add ½ tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
– Add 10 drops of (lemon) stevia to sweeten
– Add water and ice to fill to the top
– Shake well to mix up – I get two glasses andgo back and forth pouring them from one glass to the next. It helps to dissolve the ginger.
-Drink through a straw, so you can stir as needed.
When you feel a tickle in your throat, sip on this all day long.