Mmmmmm!!! That’s the only sound coming from me as I savor every bite of this pasta! Wow you are going to love this dish.
scroll down to see what you’ll need and how to make this…
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 lb bag of Tinkyada gluten-free penne
1 can of diced organic tomatoes
6-7 Basil Leaves.
1 cup of sundries tomatoes
2 tbsp Avacado oil
5 garlic cloves (chopped)
2 cups organic spinach
3 organic chicken breasts
1/2 tspn. Red pepper flakes
1 cup of white wine
1. In a sauce pan, add avacado oil, white wine, garlic, and the diced tomatoes. Bring it to a boil.
2. Cut the chicken into small cubes and add to the pan. Then, boil your pasta.
3. When the chicken is fully cooked (15 min on med. heat), add in the spinach and 3 chopped basil leaves. Add in the red pepper flakes, salt and pepper too.
4. Turn heat to low, and add in the cooked penne pasta. (Trick- always rinse gluten free pasta after it’s finished cooking) it removes any gooey film.
5. Add in the remaining spinach and basil (and more if needed :))
Garnish with a bit of Daiya cheese or Ramano cheese 🙂
In case you haven’t been able to figure out, my weakness is waking up to yummy pancakes and coffee on Saturday morning. I REFUSE to start my morning with junk food (or eat it any time of the day really) so I make it my goal and my passion to create delicious ways to eat healthy in the morning. These blueberry, quinoa flax-cakes will blow your mind away!!
Like I shared in an earlier post, the only way I make pancakes is with my blender. It makes my life so much easier. You can throw all you ingredients in the blender and easily pour the perfect amount in the pan.
1. 1 cup of quinoa flakes
2. 1 cup of GF Pamela’s baking and pancake mix
3. 1 egg
4. 3/4 cup of water
5. 1/2 cup of almond milk (or flax milk if…
View original post 111 more words