I love cooking with my sissy. Whenever the two of us get together, WATCH OUT- we will make some serious magic happen in the kitchen. We created this dish in a heart beat. We wowed the guests too! 🙂 I normally avoid dairy at all costs, but sometimes- you gotta live. 🙂 This is just too moist, juicy, and still healthy to resist. It is high in protein, gluten free, and easy to make!
Make sure to only buy organic ingredients. WHATEVER you do, avoid convention chicken. It is loaded with so many hormones, antibiotics, and chemicals. These growth hormones not on ly cause you to gain weight, but they also have been linked to causing cancer cells to grow too… NOT WORTH IT…. just pay the extra money. Costco sells organic chicken breasts for super cheap. They are the cheapest around!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
2 lb. organic chicken breast (pounded thinly, or cut in half- length wise-to make super thin cutlets)
4 small roma tomatoes
3 tbsp. basil pesto
2 tbsp. avocado oil
garlic salt/and salt
5 leaves of FRESH basil
10 thin slices of fresh organic mozzerella
GF artichoke angel hair pasta
1. set oven to broil
2. place the chicken breast in a baking dish, drizzle the avocado oil, salt, garlic salt over top, then smooth the basil pesto over top.
3. Place the tomatoes over the chicken and broil for 10-12 minutes. When the edges start to turn golden brown, add the cheese over top.
4. Cook for another 1o-12 minutes on broil
5. Cut small pieces of fresh basil over the cheese, and then generously drizzle the balsamic glaze over top.
6. Serve over a bed of GF artichoke angel hair pasta