This meal had my mouth watering within 3 seconds!!!! It is a fun dish for parties, and especially if you have kids. You can have them help you prep. My sweet friend went to a gluten free bakery recently, down south. She brought me back this incredible focaccia flatbread, and this recipe was inspired. I am so excited about sharing this dish with you.
Here’s what you’ll need for the shish kabobs: (Makes 12)
2 lbs of grass-fed boneless loin steak
1 yellow onion
1 red pepper
12 grape tomatoes
1 cup coconut amino acids
1 cup organic red wine
1/2 tspn garlic salt
Shish Kabob Sticks
1. Chop the steak, and veggies, into small chunks. Layer them onto the sticks as seen below.
2. Lay the sticks in a glass baking dish.
3. Mix the coconut aminos and wine together, in a measuring cup.
4. Pour the marinade over the shish ka-bobs.
5. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
Here’s What You’ll need for the Flatbread:
1. 1 cup of Daiya dairy free mozzarella cheese
2. 1 heirloom tomato
3. 2 tbsp. of Cibo Natural basil pesto (or you can make your own 🙂
4. 1/4 tspn garlic salt
5. Joey’s Gluten Free Bakery Whole Grain Foccacia with Fresh Rosemary – Vegan 12oz. Click here to order online…. http://www.joeyshomebakeryglutenfree.com/Order-Online–Products.html
6. 1 tspn truffle oil
1. Smooth the truffle oil over top of the bread.
2. Layer the basil pesto, thinly sliced tomatoes, and cheese over top.
3. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper
4. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.