<– This omelette is super easy to make and delicious. I will teach you a few tricks to make it DELICIOUS! I used to make omelettes all the time, when I was younger. I found a few tricks to make it really yummy! Starting your morning off with a protein rich meal, helps you stay full longer and kick the mindless snacking to the curb.
What you’ll need:
1. 16 0z. Organic Valley Organic Egg Whites
2. 2 tbsp. Soy Free Earth Balance Vegan Butter
3. 1 handful of arugula
4. 1 garlic clove
5. 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes
6. 3 slices of organic turkey
7. 1 tsp. of chopped fresh or dried basil
8. Daiya- (Dairy Free) cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Coat the pan with the Earth Balance butter, then add chopped garlic. Brown the garlic.
2. Chop up the Turkey, and then add it to the pan.
3. Add the arugula.
4. Pour the entire carton of egg whites over all of the veggies.
5. Cook on medium heat until the top starts to solidify. It will still be very liquidy.
6. Add the diced tomatoes over top.
7. Sprinkle salt, pepper, basil, and garlic salt over top.
8. NOW.. here is the best part of it all. Put the pan in the over on broil. Let it slowly cook the top of the omelette, until golden.
9. Then, cut it up like a pizza, and SERVE! :0)
ENJOY!!! HAPPY SUNDAY!