How much fun is it to have at your own spa night at home? I give myself an at-home “facial” twice a week with this amazing, sticky, sweet goodness! You don’t have to worry about loading gallons of toxins into your skin- like a lot of other facial masks will do. This all-natural food is so powerful in healing and restoring– you will love the way it makes your skin glow!
Let me tell you just explain a few reasons why this delicious goodness should not just belong in your pantry, but also under your bathroom sink.
1. It is perfect for all skin types, especially acne-prone, sensitive skin.
2. It’s a natural antiseptic and antibiotic- which heals any inflammation, redness, blemishes, acne. It also evens skin tones. (I have tried every single skin care product out there. Nothing clears up my blemishes quicker than raw honey!)
3. It has the ability to moisturize your skin without adding oils to it.
4. (When left on for 30 minutes) It will exfoliate, unclog, and clarify your pores.
5. It is extremely HIGH in antioxidants which restores damaged skin, and wrinkled skin.
I prefer the creamy raw honey as pictured above. Simply scoop out a small, quarter-sized amount of honey and rub it over your face. I recommend you putting a head band on to pull all the loose hairs off your face. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes, and repeat 3 X a week if you truly want to see results in your skin.