There are some days when you would just do anything to dive into a huge bowl of macaroni and cheese, beef stroganoff, or whatever your go-to pasta might be. I was having one of those days where I just really wanted pasta! I RARELY eat pasta, but when I do, I only eat gluten free, organic, brown rice pasta. You can purchase the Tinkyada pastas on Amazon.com for much cheaper. 🙂
After I put this together, I immediately knew it was “BLOG-WORTHY” This was the yummiest pasta I made and it was so easy to make.
What you’ll need:
1. 1.5 lbs of organic GRASS-FED beef
2. 1 1/2 cup of shredded organic carrots
3. 1 bag of frozen organic peas
4. 1 cup of Daiya Dairy Free Cheese
5. 1 bag of Tinkyada Gluten Free Penne Pasta
6. 1 tbsp. of avocado oil
7. 1 garlic clove
8. 1/2 sweet onion
1. Shred 1 1/2 cup of carrots.
2. Dice the garlic clove and 1/2 onion. Prepare the water to boil the pasta, while the veggies are cooking.
3. In a pan, simmer the above ingredients on medium heat, with the tbsp. of avocado oil. Add the frozen bag of peas.
4. Add 1.5 lbs of organic, grass fed beef to the ingredients.
5. When the beef is cooked, add the Daiya (dairy free) cheese.
6. Mix all of the ingredients together, and then add 3/4 of the cooked pasta to the pan.
7. Toss all of the ingredients together until the pasta is moist.
8. Season with salt and pepper, and serve with 1/2 sliced avocado. (or another garnish of your choice. 😉
I am confident that you will LOVE this pasta too! 🙂